Saturday, April 3, 2010

Filler Friday... Celebrities?


I wept a little inside.*



One of the first Google results for "celebrities and hockey" turns up this story about Bollywood. After a vigorous YouTube search I have determined that they were probably referring to that grass hockey that little girls in English prep schools play.

Nothing more annoying than a foreign person who says "ice hockey" instead of just hockey.



Sure, random-celebrity I never heard of until people started saying you were banging Doughnuts, sure you love hockey for the fights.


"I don't know what you're talking about."


If you were in it for the fights, you'd show this guy some love...

No really, where are all the Simmonds fan girls?


*Mostly because my dad is a Blues fan. He's from St Louis.

2 comments:

The Royal Half said...

I don't know what it means... but I love that our Franchise Defenseman isn't afraid to rock a Toronto Blue Jays hat.

McSwarley said...

Is that what that is? Huh...